Wow! Did September just buzz on by? I’m ready for the fall weather but also know that the holidays will be upon us soon. Is it just me or does time move too fast for anyone else?
Here are a few of the cool things I ran across this past week. If you find something you like, I know the blogger would love for you to leave them a comment. Happy reading!
- 10 Ways to Get 10k Steps When It’s Hot Out: I hate being hot! My favorite time to walk is early in the morning – it’s just a shame that early in the morning doesn’t come later in the day.
- 5 Must-Have Fall Beauty Products: Are you ready for the colder weather and the changes to your fashion and beauty routine?
- Is Social Media Damaging Your Relationship? See if you’re doing any of these things.
- The Productivity Curse: Why You Can’t Get Anything Done and What to Do About It: This is a subject I love to read about – productivity, time management, and efficiency are a few of my favorite things!
- Spinach Alfredo Sauce: OMGosh – this recipe looks delicious!
- Tame the Inner Voice That Tells You You’re Not Good Enough: There are a couple of points in this article I don’t agree with but overall it’s got good information – especially when it discusses our destructive thoughts.