Here is this a new collection of blog posts I ran across this past week. Please hop over to the various blogs and read a few. While you’re there, the bloggers would love for you to leave a comment. And if you like this series, be sure to let me know in the comment area below. Happy reading!
- It could just be me, or it could be the Texas heat, but I found Makeup for Sweaty Skin to be very helpful. And lots of us still have plenty of hot weather ahead of us.
- My Take on Pastels and Neutrals shows those of us who don’t look great in pastels ways to incorporate them into our wardrobe. Good advice for every age so don’t be scared off if you’re under 50 – after all, good ideas are good ideas.
- How to Help: Suicide Prevention Awareness – This is a seriously heavy topic but so important. As soon as I read it I knew it needed to be shared and I really admire this blogger’s willingness to share her story to help others. Read it…you may think it’s something that will never touch you (and I hope it doesn’t) but you never know when this information may help you with a friend or loved one. Better to read and never need it than to one day wonder what to do.
- Having taken most inventories she discusses (plus some she doesn’t) I found Living Beyond First Person: How to Really Benefit From Personality Inventories very interesting. Understanding the personality types of others has helped me be more understanding when someone was driving me crazy. It helps to know it’s more about the way they’re wired than thinking that they enjoy driving you nuts.
- Everything my friend Marilyn cooks just looks fabulous! Pineapple Glazed Ham is no exception.
- 20 Steps to Make Your Home Look Like a Model Home is full of good advice. Even just implementing a couple of the suggestions would make a big difference.