It’s been busy at our house this past week. Do you have days when you wish you could just hit the “pause” button so that you could catch up? If any of you figure out how to make that happen please be sure to pass the secret along to me!
- How To Simplify Your Life To Help You Live Longer has some good tips. One of my biggest issues these days is that I’m a news junkie – and of course the news just never ends! Some days I just have to turn it off to keep from going nuts.
- If you’re prone to cold sores then head over to 4 Natural Remedies to Quickly Heal Cold Sores for some relief.
- My Daughter..My Friend is for …well, you know who it’s for. I’ve got a daughter who is also stubborn, bossy, independent, and strong-willed and I’m thrilled that she is.
- I don’t have grandchildren but have been the parent who wanted to encourage that special relationship. Grandparents Are NOT Babysitters – Or Are They? is an interesting read no matter which side of the fence you’re on at the moment.
- September: Are You Ready to Shift? describes perfectly how I feel about the coming of fall and how it’s a month that prepares us for the coming winter months.
- How To Be A Good Human is full of advice that ought to be common place but often isn’t.
- These 6 Behaviors Hinder Money Management Success is really a thought-provoking article about how our attitudes impact our money habits.
- Mornings are often the most rushed and harried time of day. Take Along Breakfast Cookies can at least help make the morning meal a little easier.
- Happily Married, But Sleeping Apart is a funny but realistic look at why couples may get a better night’s sleep if they’re not in the same bed.
- Embrace The Gnome is just funny. I’m not ordinarily a real gnome fan, and certainly have no desire to have them in my flowerbed, but this was just too cute not to share.