It’s that time again – time where I share some cool posts I’ve run across lately. Find some that interest you, follow the link to go read the posts, and be sure to leave the author a comment. We bloggers are suckers for comments (if you like our stuff, that is!). Besides, it’s always appropriate to tell someone when you’ve enjoyed something.
On to the sharing…
- 4 Easy Ways to Small Good Naturally is worth checking out if you’re concerned about chemicals in deodorants and antiperspirants.
- Why A Physical Attractiveness Stereotype Crushes Opportunities from Life Wise Lady won’t shock a lot of people…or maybe it might.
- How to Mean An Apology will help you (or someone else) make an apology that is sincere and accepted by the other person. Good for us to teach to our kids too.
- 19 Things I Hope I’ve Taught My Daughter Before Her 18th Birthday has good advice for us at any age.
- Don’t know about you, but I’m at an age and stage where I just don’t have time for drama! Don’t Get Embroiled gives great advice for avoiding the whole mess.
- If You’re Too Busy For These 5 Things, Your Life Is More Off Course Than You Think – I found the airplane analogy interesting but really liked the wisdom in this article.
- Love everything from Adore Your Wardrobe (so much that I can’t wait to take her course) and this post on Fashion’s Little Helpers is full of practical tips.
- Banana Chocolate Chip Roll…well, one look at it and you’ll know why this recipe is included! Looks totally delicious.
- 15 Classic Iced Tea Recipes probably should go in the Money category since that’s where I talk about food, but since summer is winding down and back-to-school is gearing up, we could all use a glass of tea and a little down time. Let me know your favorite.