While I’m visiting posts shared at link parties and on promotion threads, I come across so many things I enjoy. While I try to share on Pinterest and Twitter, I also wanted to start sharing some of them with you. I hope you enjoy these posts as much as I did. Pop over, leave them a comment, or share on your favorite social media site. There’s so much great stuff out there!
- A Ceremony for our Ovaries – I wish I’d thought about a ceremony for mine!
- Minimalist Wardrobe – Fashion Basics Ideas. I’m sure we all have our own ideas what the basics are, but I am working on paring down
- Cute Shoes for Women with Wide Feet – When your feet hurt you hurt all over. Cathy at My Side of 50 has suggestions.
- The Girl My Husband Married is Here Somewhere
- 15 Funny Quips and Wittiest Quotes About Motherhood
- Why You Should Force Yourself to Socialize More As You Age – good advice from my friend Sue at Sizzling Towards Sixty
- 11 Ways to Invest in Yourself
- 5 Ways to Get in Touch with Your Creative Side
- 3 Helpful Tips When You Want to Be Present in Life – In our technology obsessed culture, this post from Crone Confidence spoke a lot of truth.
- Taco Grilled Cheese Sandwich – Looks SO yummy!
- How to Decorate with Contact Paper – I am going to give this a try since I’ve got a few things I’d like to change.
- If 70s Moms Had Blogs – This just made me laugh! It’ll make you laugh too, especially if you grew up during this decade. If you didn’t, it’ll give you an awfully good look at what life was like.
- Random Thoughts While Sitting in a Diagnostic Lab – This is just funny. You know you’ve sat in places while strange thoughts went through your head too!
I’d absolutely love to have you sign up to get on my email list. I send out an email every Wednesday with links to my latest posts plus other content. What I won’t do is flood your inbox – I hate that!