Are you a blogger? If you are, you’re probably looking for resources to help you become a BETTER blogger. Fortunately, help has arrived.
I’ve always been a bit of an information junkie. I can spend hours down the rabbit hole reading political news, self-help books, organizing tips – you name it. Whatever my current interest happens to be is something I want to learn as much about as possible. I love books and own too many (both physical and digital!). I’ve always felt that there is absolutely no such thing as a home with too many bookshelves.
When I was working in schools, it was necessary to absorb lots of information. There was always something changing and educators need to try to keep up with the innovations in order to implement them in schools. But even on the home front, I was a sponge for info. At least this quality served me well when I returned to graduate school.
Now that I’ve started this blogging thing, the realization of how much I need to learn is sometimes overwhelming! You have these ideas you want to share with people so you launch your little blog and then….nothing. Then you start to figure out that you know absolutely nothing and in order to get anyone to read the work you’ve labored over, you have to learn how to be a successful blogger and not just one among millions.
So you already know that I love reading, I’m a collector of books and information, and I just shake my head in amazement (and frustration!) at how much reading I need to do to learn what the heck I’m doing. I don’t know how someone who doesn’t like to read would ever manage to learn everything that goes into this little venture.
Fortunately, there is a world of information and blogger resources out there to help pave the way for you to be more successful, efficient, and effective. Is that a chorus of Hallelujah I hear softly in the background?
Last fall I stumbled on to the Ultimate Homemakers Bundle. I saw an email advertising it and my curiosity was piqued. My kids may be (partially) gone, but I’m still a mom, and I’ve still got a home and family to care for. Besides, I figure there’s always one more tip out there that’s going to be the key to my life falling magically into place. So I ordered the bundle.
Wow! To say I was pleasantly surprised would be an understatement. It was an amazing collection of ebooks and courses. Now I’ll be honest, I didn’t read every ebook or take every course, but I read and learned more than enough to justify the $97 price. After all, I wouldn’t hesitate to walk into a bookstore and plunk down that much (or more!) in order to educate myself about a topic.
The wonderful thing about that bundle is that I still have access to it. I still have all of the ebooks on my Kindle, and I’ve still got access to all of the courses. It wasn’t like there was some expiration date on the materials and I had to work my way through all of them before time ran out. Time will never run out on them because they’re MINE!
So when I saw that another Ultimate Bundle was coming out that was full of resources for bloggers I nearly broke into a happy dance. Ok, I did boggie just a little at my desk, but the blinds were closed so I don’t think anyone was traumatized.
The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is something I’m definitely taking advantage of. Some of the offerings I’ve already purchased and can highly recommend – Tabitha Philen’s Monetize 45 course, Brittany Ann’s Facebook Strategies Worth Sharing, and Ruth Soukup’s Productivity Guide are all great. I also subscribe to iBlog magazine which is included as well.
Additionally, there are products by people that I’ve been following already and I’m thrilled to see their products included. Abby Lawson, Amy Lynn Andrews, Jeff Goins, and Allison Marshall are all folks that I subscribe to and get their emails so the chance to get some of their work IN ADDITION to everything else that’s included just makes this a sweeter deal for me.
Some blogger resources I’m specifically interested in learning more about:
The tax guide, learning more about how to use Dropbox, using Facebook ads, Instagram (which I know absolutely nothing about!), Snapchat (ditto), Pinterest (because my Pinterest strategy is the pits), Kindle publishing, how to improve the looks of your blog, SEO (the bane of my existence at the moment), and podcasting (not sure I’ll ever have enough nerve to try this).
The point is – this is an investment in myself and my future that I’m making. Even though I bought the Homemaking bundle several months ago, I’m still working my way through those resources at MY pace and on MY time as MY needs dictate. I love the flexibility I have when I have permanent access to a library of information.
And I’ll be doing the same with this new bundle.
What’s Included in the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit?
- Blogging Roadmap: The Simple Method for Creating A Profitable Blog by WellnessMama ($97.00)
- Building a Framework: The Ultimate Blogging Handbook Master Package by Abby Lawson ($75.00)
- Everything But the Posts: Tips, Advice, and Templates From a Blogger Who Has Been in Your Shoes by Becca Ludlum ($7.99)
- Launch Your Dream Blogger’s Bundle by Natalie Joy ($81.00)
- The Foundation Series by Kirsten Oliphant ($49.00)
- The Knowtbook: In-Depth Notes for Online Business by Amy Lynn Andrews ($24.00)
- The Must-Have Guide to Blogging by Kayla Aimee ($17.00)
Time Management & Productivity
- Asana for Bloggers by Matthew Giovanisci ($25.00)
- Blog Buddies Planner Pages & Calling Cards by Mollie Johanson ($8.00)
- Creating and Maintaining an Editorial Calendar by Angie Holden ($19.99)
- Productivity Guide for Bloggers by Ruth Soukup ($97.00)
- The Balanced Blog Planner by Amy Blevins ($49.00)
- The Ultimate Freelancer Tax Guide by Caitlin Pyle ($9.99)
- The Ultimate Unofficial Dropbox Guide by Jason Glaspey ($29.00)
- Time Management Mama by Beth Anne Schwamberger ($5.99)
- Facebook Live Bully by Dave Anderson ($37.00)
- FB Ads for Beginners by Beth Anne Schwamberger ($75.00)
- Growing With Groups by Val Geisler ($97.00)
- InstaValuable :: Grow Your Instagram Basic Course by Myquillyn Smith ($97.00)
- Pinaffiliate Masterclass by Adeline Ganley ($97.00)
- Pinterest Traffic Secrets by Bob Lotich ($149.00)
- Snapchat for Influencers by Amy Bellgardt & Jessi Sanfilippo ($9.99)
- Social Media Marketing Workbook and Planner: How to Master Engagement in 15 Minutes a Day by Dwainia Grey ($27.00)
- Stop Guessing: Your Step by Step Guide to Creating a Social Media Strategy by Jenn Herman ($9.99)
- Strategies Worth Sharing eBook & Workbook by Brittany Ann ($30.00)
- Triple Your Twitter by Helene Sula ($127.00)
- Blog To Book: A Guide to Building Your Blog Business Through eBooks and Paperbacks by P.R. Newton ($7.99)
- Building a Business: How to Dream, Plan, Make, Sell, and Share Your Online Shop by Maggie Whitley & Elise Blaha Cripe ($12.00)
- Delight: The Digital Biz Owner’s Guide To Creating A Pro Client + Customer Service Plan by Erika Madden ($11.00)
- E-Course Creation 101 by Chantel Klassen ($97.00)
- Formatting e-Books for Writers by Susan K. Stewart ($2.99)
- From Idea to eBook by Mandi Ehman ($37.00)
- Get Them Excited to Buy: Step-by-Step Guide for Converting Just Looking to Just Bought by Kelly Thorne Gore ($27.00)
- How to Start Publishing for Kindle by Jeff Goins ($47.00)
- Blog Beautiful: 50 Tips + Fixes to Make Your Blog Glow by Marianne Manthey ($24.00)
- HTML and CSS Crash Course by Sarah Eggers ($129.00)
- Sticky Blogging SEO: Climb to the Top With This 21-Day Course by Kelly Holmes ($99.00)
- What the Tech? A Guide to Ease Your Technical Blogging Frustrations by Lesley Clavijo ($75.00)
- You Have a Blog, Now What? Tips for Non-Techie Bloggers by Maria Davis ($19.00)
Photography & Images
- Eat Pretty Things: Your Guide to Food Photography by Trisha Hughes ($29.00)
- Lazy Girl’s Guide to Lightroom: Easy Photo Editing for Bloggers by Beth Bryan ($97.00)
- Photoshop Your Biz: Learn Photoshop & Design On Your Own Schedule by Holly McCaig ($79.00)
- Systematize Your Branding by Indigo Colton and Kaitlyn Kessler ($49.00)
- 17 Strategies I Used to Go from 17K to 350K+ Pageviews in 9 Months by Lena Gott ($25.00)
- List Building Jumpstart by Laura Smith ($147.00)
- Networking Tips to Take Your Business to the Next Level by Natalie Cutler-Welsh ($19.00)
- Primp My Post by Angie Nelson ($17.00)
- Rave: Turn Your Online Followers Into Fans by Allison Marshall ($149.00)
- Content Cookbook by Prerna Malik ($199.00)
- Done-For-You Blog Content Creation Kit by Tanya Peterson ($47.00)
- Heart of Your Business Video Training by Adera Angelucci ($47.50)
- Podcasters Secret Weapon: Ultimate Podcaster Launch Guide by Luis Congdon ($9.00)
- Simple Podcasting by Joe Pardo ($69.99)
- Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers: The Fundamentals by Tasha Agruso ($75.00)
- Affiliate Marketing Secrets & Strategies by Katie Hornor ($47.00)
- BloggerRevolution™ Sponsored Content Master Guide: How to Pitch, Create & Nail Sponsored Content Every Time by Bonnie LaVell ($279.00)
- Brands Are Looking For YOU! by Karen Lee ($14.99)
- How to Move from Blog to Business by Caz and Craig Makepeace ($67.00)
- Launch Your Speaking Ministry by Sheila Wray Gregiore ($79.00)
- Monetize45 by Tabitha Philen ($149.00)
- PR + Marketing for Bloggers by Kaelah Flynn ($25.00)
- The Concise Guide to Blogging for Business Growth by Ling Wong ($27.00)
I’m sure you can see why I jumped at the chance to grab the bundle. If you even THINK that blogging is something you’d be interested in, this is a great chance to educate yourself about the various aspects that are required.
Take a look at The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit and decide for yourself. Personally, I’m thrilled with my purchase.
[bctt tweet=”The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit has more resources than you can shake a stick at.” username=”@sasmerchant”]